Patient Portal Information
What is a Patient Portal?
A patient portal is a secure way to view and exchange information.
- Our portal displays contact information about our practice such as address and directions.
- Our portal displays upcoming appointments.
- Our portal includes downloadable office forms to print and complete.
- Our portal allows patients to enter, view and change demographic information.
- In the future, secure messaging will be available through our portal as well as patient access to some Continuity of Care Documents.
How do I sign-up for access to your portal?
There are 2 ways to sign-up. Express Validation or Email.
- Express Validation – On your next visit or by phone, we will provide you with a Validation Code and directions to set up your portal account. The Validation Code will expire in 24 hours.
Go to our portal website - https://valantmed.com/Portal/interlakepsychiatricassociates, select Need to Set Up Your Account? Here you will enter your Last Name and Validation Code.
- Email – Provide us with your email and we will email directions to set up your portal account. The email will expire in 72 hours.